Class of 2025
- Course of Study MSOT and OTD Programs (Students Beginning Fall 2023)
- Occupational Therapy Graduate Student Handbook 2023-2024 (Students Beginning Fall 2023)
Class of 2024
- Course of Study MSOT Only (Students Beginning Fall 2020-2022)
- Occupational Therapy Graduate Student Handbook 2023-2024 (with Track-Changes for Updates from 2022-2023)
- Occupational Therapy Graduate Student Handbook 2023-2023 (Clean Copy)
MSOT students admitted through 2021-2022 must select a research option as either completing a project or thesis. The following resources will assist a student with the selection process as well as required forms for thesis.
- Occupational Therapy Graduate Research Thesis Process and Procedures (for MSOT students admitted through 2021-2022)
- Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (for MSOT students admitted through 2021-2022)
MSOT students admitted from 2022-2023 will complete a research project. OTD students selected among MSOT students will have an option to complete a research-track capstone.
Abstracts of theses and research projects completed by previous MSOT students are provided in the link below.